When the password on your Wi-Fi network has been lost or forgotten, you will find it if you already have another Windows PC connected to your Wi-Fi network. Upon discovering your password, you can use this on another PC or tablet to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
If the Windows 10 runs on your Computer, please follow below steps on the Windows 10 Machine that is attached to your Wi-Fi network.
On Windows 10, select the Start button and type “settings”.
- Then select Settings > Network & Internet
- Now Press on “Change adapter option” link.
- Then select wifi icon and Double click on it.
- Then wi-fi status widow open and select wireless properties.
- Now You can see Wireless Network Properties window open.
- Then select the Security tab on Wireless Network Properties window.
- Next Tick on Show Characters.
- Now you can see the Wi-Fi password