How to Clear History on an iPhone
Your iPhone stores a lot of data about what you do. If you’re worried about your privacy, you can clear the history or erase everything completely.
I will show you how easily you can Erase or Delete History in iPhone. Follow the simple guidelines to clear iPhone History.
How to Clear Safari Browsing History in iPhone
Follow the steps to Clear or erase Safari Browsing History.
1. Take your iPhone. Open the Settings app.
NOTE: You are about to clear browsing history from the Settings app, not from the Safari browser app. Clearing your history through the Settings app will ensure that everything is deleted. You can delete your browsing history in Safari browsing app but, this won’t remove any auto fill information or cookies.
2. Scroll down and look for “Safari”. There you will see “Clear History and Website Data.”
3. When you click on “Clear History and Website Data.” Safari browser will ask for final conformation, Confirm that you want to delete the history.
Congratulations you have successfully erased iPhone browsing history and cookies from Safari browser.
NOTE: If the app not allowing you to go further, you’ll need to disable website restrictions.
How to Enable app Restrictions in iPhone
To enable Return Restrictions in iPhone go to the Settings menu and select “Restrictions.” Enter your restrictions password then tap “Websites.” Select “All Websites” to allow clearing history.
How to Clear Chrome Browsing History in iPhone
Here i will share simple method to delete or clear Chrome Browsing History in iPhone.
1. Open your chrome browser.
2. At the top right, you will see Menu button “⋮” (3 Dots) click on it.
3. Select “Privacy”. A menu will appear with some options.
4. Scroll down and select “Clear Browsing Data/History”.
5. Tap on ” Clear All”to erase all your Chrome browsing history in iPhone.
Hope this information will help you to clear your iPhone search history from Chrome,Safari. Feel free to ask any query related to this issue. Give your feedback in the comment section.