How Can I Delete My Android History
Note: Browsing History is different from search history. Browsing history records web pages you’ve visited using Chrome or any other browser, you can delete your browsing history very easily. But to delete Android Search history you need to login to your gmail account.
To be safe, you need to erase your browsing history on your Android regularly. Don’t worry here i will show you how easily you can delete Android history.
Delete your Chrome browsing history
To delete your chrome browsing history follow the simple step by step guide.
1. Open your Chrome browsing App.
2. At the top-right, tap on More tools.
3. Tap on Clear browsing data.
4. Select the box next to ‘Browsing history’. Untick any other boxes that you don’t want to delete.
5. Tap Clear data.
This is simple and smart way to delete android browsing history.
Method 2: Short Cut Key to Delete Android browsing History
If you don’t want to go through all the above procedure, Use this simple short cut key to Delete Android search History.
Press Ctrl+ H
How to Delete Android searches & other activity from your account
If you’re an Android user, Google will keep a record of which web pages you’ve visited using Chrome. Delete your history If you don’t want a record of which websites you’ve visited. Google knows a lot about us and you can see how it tracks your history on “My Activity” page.
Follow the instructions to delete Android search history and my activity from your account. You can delete past searches, browsing history, and other activity from your Google Account. You’re in control of what’s stored in My Activity, and you can stop saving most activity at any time.
What My Activity is
My Activity is a place where you can view and manage activity like searches you’ve done, websites you’ve visited, Places you have visited and videos you’ve watched.
Delete Your Entire Search History From Google’s Web Activity Page
1. Go to Google’s My Activity page. myactivity.google.com
2. Login to your Gmail account.
3. Click on the “Delete Activity By” option in the left menu.
4. Select “All Time” under the “Date” option and also Select “All items” under the “Product” option.
5. Click on the “Delete” button to clear every search you have done using google account.
6. This will clear all your android search history in My Activity.
Many people use private browsers on their desktop. When you search on incognito mode browsers don’t keep any of your history, and they delete browsing history like cookies and caches every time you end a session.
Hope this information will help you to clear your Android browsing history and Android search history from my activity. If you have any queries related to this information please comment below. Have any question? pleas send us through contact us form, we will get back to you with solution.