How To Permanently Delete My Google Search History
Note: Clearing your chrome browser history is Not the same as clearing your Google My Activity history. When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history from chrome browser nothing to do with the data stored on Google’s My Activity.
Google’s My Activity stores the searches you’ve done, websites you’ve visited, Places you have visited and videos you’ve watched. To Delete Google Search history follow the simple step by step guide give below.
This article will teach you how to permanently delete your Google history to enhance your Online privacy and prevent your search and browsing data from following you.
How to Clear your Google browsing history
Did you know that every time you browse the internet and visit a website, your browsing history, temporary internet files and cookies will be stored. Cookies are small files that a website stores on your computer or smartphone that contain data about your history, login data and visited websites, which is often used for advertising purposes.
Google browsing History will only delete the data which is store in your computer.
1. Open your web browser.
2. At the top right corner you will see 3 dots () click on it.
3. Select “History”
4. Now you browsing history will be displayed
5. Select “Clear browsing data.” from the left corner. (Third one)
It will take you to another Tab,
6. Now you can deleted all your browsing history, Download history and cookies. If you want to delete some particular website you can do it.
Uncheck any other boxes you don’t want to delete.
This will clear your Google browsing history from your computer.
How To Delete/Erase Google Search History from My Activity
Here is the simple guide to erase Google search history from my activity. To erase activity that’s saved in My Activity, choose from the options below. When you delete activity, that action can’t be undone.
You can delete previous searches, browsing history, watch history and other activity from your Google Account. You can stop saving most activity at any time.
Erase Google search history from my Activity
1. Go to Google’s My Activity page. myactivity.google.com
2. It will ask you to Login to you account. You can’t erase Google search history without your Gmail account.
3. Overview of your google history will be displayed. Click on the “Delete Activity By” option in the left menu.
4. Select “All Time” under the “Date” option and also Select “All items” under the “Product” option.
5. Click on the “Delete” button erase google search history.
6. This will clear all your Google search history in My Activity.
Hope this information will help you to clear your Google browsing history from my activity. If you have any queries related to this information please comment below. Have any question? pleas send us through contact us form, we will get back to you with solution.